During the coronavirus outbreak, we are operating a contactless delivery service to customers’ homes. To see what steps we’re taking to minimise risks, please see the order page.
Please allow two days notice, as all of our food is made to order. All items are subject to availability of ingredients.
Our Christmas Delivery Menu
Please see below the Taste Deli Christmas menu. We are taking orders from this menu from now, and we will be delivering up to and including Christmas Eve.
Many thanks and Happy Christmas!
- Traditional royal iced Christmas cake, with brandy. (Contains nuts.) 8″ with decoration, ribbon and cake board £38
- Chocolate Yule log, with fresh cream filling and dark chocolate ganache. £18
- Chocolate orange Yule log, with orange cream cheese filling and dark chocolate ganache. £20
- Chocolate brownies. 12 for £12
- Mince pie brownies. Our delicious gooey brownies, with added mince pies. 12 for £15
- Black Forest brownies. Our delicious gooey brownies, with sour cherries. 12 for £15
Please see our regular menu for additional cakes.
- Classic mince pies. 6 for £9
- Crumble topped mince pies. 6 for £10
- Salted caramel mince pies. 6 for £10
- Banoffee mince pies. 6 for £10
- Chocolate and orange mince pies. 6 for £10
- Gingerbread mince pies. 6 for £10
- Almond topped mince pies. 6 for £9
- Tomato and basil soup (Serves 4) £10
- Cream of carrot and parsnip soup (Serves 4) £10
- Cauliflower turmeric and almond soup (Serves 4) £10
Pies, tarts and savouries
- Ham, Stilton and sage tart (10”) £18
- Sausage, tomato and Cheddar plait (Serves 4) £10
- Creamy chicken and leek pie (Serves 4-6) £12
- Hand raised pork and chicken, cranberry topped pie (Serves 10-12) £16.50
- Ploughman’s pie. Vegetarian: potato, Cheddar, pickled onon and chutney. (Serves 4-6) £12
- Caramelised onion and goat’s cheese puff pastry tarts (4 individual tarts) £10
- Sausage rolls with British outdoor-reared pork, and apple (8 sausage rolls) £5
- Scotch eggs. British outdoor-reared pork sausagemeat, and free-range egg. (4 scotch eggs) £12
- Christmas Scotch eggs. British outdoor-reared pork sausagemeat and free-range egg, with Christmas spices and orange. (four scotch eggs) £13.50
- Chicken, cranberry and stuffing tart (Serves 8-10) £18
- Whole slow roasted gammon joint, with honey and mustard glaze. Ready to be eaten.
All of our salads serve six.
- Roquefort, red cabbage, walnut vinaigrette. £10
- Potato, spring onion, mustard mayonnaise. £10
- Tomato, cucumber, feta. £10
- White cabbage, carrot and onion slaw, dried cranberries. £10
- Roasted vegetable, quinoa, olive. £10
- Penne pasta, sundried tomato, red pesto, crème fraîche, Parmesan. £10
- Beetroot, apple, orange. £10
All of our platters serve four and cost from £10
- Cured meat platter
- Cheese selection platter
- Hummus and vegetable platter
- Seafood platter
- White loaf; Multigrain loaf; Spelt loaf. £2.95 each
- Orange and cinnamon bagels (8) £6.50
- Three cheese bagels (8) £6.50
- Norwegian christmas bread (Festive fruit loaf, with cardamom and orange.) £3.95
- German christmas stollen (Festive fruit loaf, with dried fruit, marzipan and spices.) £5.95
- Sage and cranberry loaf £3.95
- Chocolate tart (Serves 8-10) £15
- Lemon tart, berries (Serves 6-8) £15
- Apple strudel (Serves 6) £12
- Fresh fruit and fresh cream pavlova (Serves 6-8) £18
- Amaretti biscuit, berry and mascarpone trifle. (Serves 10 -12) £18
- Cheesecake: Various fillings/ toppings, including vanilla; Daim bar; chocolate and orange (Serves 6-8) £20
Telephone or text message: 07786 315 699
We make every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies, however we cannot guarantee against cross-contamination. We would be only too happy to discuss any specific requirements you might have.